We can produce duplicates of all standards and international formats conforming to the requirements of international television channels and world sales agencies. Our team will be happy to advise you which types of format, version and deliverable are the right ones for you in terms of film exploitation – which avoids unnecessary costs.
- Copy / Duplications / Deliverables
Tape fomats: HDCam SR 4:4:4, HDCam SR 4:2:2, HDCam, HDV
Digibeta (PAL, NTSC), SX, IMX, Beta SP, DVCam, VHS
and any file format as QuickTime, MXF, DNxHD, H.264, Vimeo and others
- Standards conversions (50i, 25p, 24p, 30p, 60i, 23,97, PAL, NTSC)
- Up-converting / Down-converting
- DVD and Blu-ray production and copy
Order of deliverables
To avoid misunderstandings, please order the deliverables in writing. You can download an EXCEL table for your order.
For deliverables we need the following detailed information on the version:
- Tape or data format
- Frame rate
- Film (cinema, TV, etc.) version and intended use (e.g. SRF, ARTE, etc.)
- Subtitle language
- Language version of the sound
- Type of sound (e.g. stereo mix, 5.1, LTRT… etc.) and track allocation
- Title version (if there are several)
Don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you and give you a quote on request.